Please be assured that Worldwide Express UK Limited are following all government and NHS advice and are monitoring updates daily.
This information can be found using the following links - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ and https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
Staff and Site
Additional precautions and measures have been added for all staff and office/warehouse environments, these include –
• All drivers are carrying gloves to handle freight
• Vehicles are being regularly cleaned inside specifically steering wheels and mobile phones wiped down.
• All staff are regularly cleaning office and warehouse spaces specifically door handles and telephone handsets.
• Antibacterial wipes and gels are readily available for all staff.
• All staff are keeping as much distance between them and others as possible.
The movement of international freight
All networks are still operating for air and road freight. There will of course be some restrictions to delivery points in the countries most effected by lock down situations. Deliveries are based on consignee’s being open. The road network is still operating as usual, commercial vehicles can still move. Please note during this time communication may be a little slower and there may be high capacities due to lessened staff and vehicles.
The movement of UK freight
All UK freight is moving as usual and daily collections remain the same unless you advise us that you are closed. If you require contactless delivery please put this in the special instructions and this will be carried out. Please note during this time communication may be a little slower and there may be high capacities due to lessened staff and vehicles.
If you have any individual questions / queries please feel free to contact us on 01162668500 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look at the latest information for that specific request.